Why be a part of HASA?
The number one reason to become an active member of the HASA organization is to benefit your child. In doing so, you also help your school community. But there are many more reasons; here are just a few:
- Get Connected. There is no better way to know what’s happening in your school.
- Discover Great Resources. HASA offers a variety of programs designed for parents as well as students.
- Cyber Safety Parent Meetings
- Cyber Safety Student Presentations
- Tap into a Network. Parenting is not easy- it helps to share ideas, concerns and experiences with other parents and educations in the community. HASA functions are opportunities to meet other parents and teachers, building rapport and discussing issues that are on your mind.
- Watch Yourself Grow. By volunteering with HASA, you gain valuable experiences. It’s an opportunity to put your skills and hobbies to good use for a good cause- your child and all children in the community.
- Speak Up. Because HASA is a forum for exchanging ideas, you are encouraged to make suggestions. HASA can be a way for you to more effectively suggest changes at your child’s school.
- Witness Improvement. By getting involved at your child’s school you’ll be part of the solution, helping make positive changes. HASA plays an important role in fundraising to provide improvements, curriculum –based programs, enrichment programs, teacher support, and social events- all vital to a school’s success.
- Be a Role Model. By becoming an active HASA member, you’ll be demonstrating to your child the importance you place on education.
How do I become a member?
You already are! All parents of students at St. Joseph School are part of the HASA community.
When do we meet?
Every Parent and Staff member is welcome to come to the general meetings. Little siblings are always welcome at the meetings!
If you are interested in helping in any way this school year, or you have questions about HASA, please feel free to contact Erika Hebble, HASA President at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks and let’s have a great school year!